Thursday, April 5, 2012

I like this picture because I like when Pepper's eyes glow. They are glowing because it is not night, they are glowing because of the bright light.

The same thing, but dog.

I like when Pepper is sleeping because it is so pretty. I like this one because she is sleeping like a tiger and I like tigers because they look pretty. She looks like a tiger because she is black and white and orange.

Emerson does a good job lifting her head now. I like it when she lifts her head high, high, high!

I like when I take picture me!

2 comments:

  1. Addie - YaYa is so proud of you and hopefully very soon you and I will have the chance to take pictures together! Good job, Addie.
    Love you bunches, YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I just love your pictures and writing. I sure do love you and all your sisters. Love, Grandpa Mike

    ReplyDelete